Saturday, July 4, 2015

Half Court Heroes 2 July Part 1 - 8

Amazing game day I have to say. We had so many players and even people watching us. I have no idea what happened but people just started coming regularly and invited more friends. That was awesome for the love of the game.

Not so good for me. I was a little distracted the whole week for some reasons and started game one and already rolled my ankle. but I continued playing anyway. Was always half a step slower. Meh.

Watch the videos. 8 games. One of the games, as usual human error and didn't record the full game...


And it was also my birthday-eve so my wife, Jac and Jeremy came and visit with surprise cake pop. It was kinda fun.


Really happy that we are able to make the court and the game more popular on Thursday nights but that also means more people and less game time. (Not complaining)

Instead of just Thursdays, we are also planning to be playing on Tuesdays.

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram at #HalfCourtHeroes because everyone can contribute and i do not need to manage another account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment