Friday, June 19, 2015

Half Court Heroes 18 June Part 1 - 7

So I missed last week's game so there was no recording and I was late today and I think there was some human error and the recording was kinda incomplete.  And also somewhere in between you will see one handsome guy who started the recording for me but same time trying very hard to get featured and block the game. Very Handsome and strong.

Here's Video 1 - 7 (And also sorry the videos are not in chronological order)



Today's attendance was amazing. We have more friends' friend that joined us. I think we have to give where credit is due and that is social media. I guess creating this blog and people sharing it did gathered more interest as well as sense of belonging. Not sure to be honest, but I don't care, I am giving the credit there.

Pros and Cons of course. We have more players to learn from each other, we have more teams to rotate which means not as tiring but of course, that also means less playing time. Like in NBA, everyone has to earn their mins.

There was a little skirmish on the court as well today. Not too sure if the video was able to show it clearly.

I guess the take away for today is that basketball is a team game. I might not be the best player on court but you can count on me to tell you a story or two about teamwork, leadership etc. I am not trying to teach you how to live your life, but I am one of those guys that believe in team work, believe that basketball or any other organization, it is always about making everyone look good.


I am never shy about sharing because I believe that nurturing the youth is what a senior has to do in life.

Because there is no "Me" in Success but the sad truth is there's no "Us" or "Team" or "We" either. Bullshit quote is bullshit.

I might be a good story teller but I am no GOAT so maybe I will let him do the talking.



The mamba instinct of winning, the need to win, the aggression might be good but at end of the day we always have to be happy Or at least try.



0 comments:

Post a Comment