Friday, June 5, 2015

Half Court Heroes 4 June Part 1 - 7

Today's game was a little hazardous.

Rayburn got his specs broken and balls knee injured. For some reason Wesley was flying on the ground like a real life super hero. New body Sean (more below) had a bad cramp too.

To be honest, it felt almost like final destination that we just go down one by one.
We bump into 3 new players which was known as "Durant", "Eh" and "Lines" to me for the obvious reasons - what they were wearing. They were like half our age. Secondary school kids. Played very hard, very humble and nice kids. Hope they stay nice and don't do drugs.


Durant, better known as Sean to his mum and other friends used to play for some youth semi pro league which had external coaches. SWEET! I hope to see this young hero play with us more often in the near future!

And also, I bought another neighbour from my estate who happens to be my junior in school and also name Smith. Who would have thought right? And I thought Smith was a very unique name for locals. Oh well. I guess there are more than one Smith after all.


Anyway, enough of my stupid commentary. Watch some lousy basketball would you?

And also, LET'S GO GSW!!! NBA FINALS in T- 9hrs!



To be honest, uploading these videos is no joke. Super huge files plus super dim. Had to edit the lighting and await damn long. hahha. Hope you guys enjoy watching it and it can help to improve your game.

2 comments: