Friday, May 29, 2015

Hello World

Hello World,

This is our 1st post. To be honest I do not have much of an objective for this blog. I just wanted another space to document some of our ball game log and share playing video.

I am Smith and I created this blog without asking the rest. Basically we are a group of players in our mid 30s. Some were ex school teams etc and some are just people like me who love the game with not much competition experience. We come from all different walks of life but bonded by the love of the game and of course because we all stay nearby, i.e hougang, sengkang, punggol.

Some of us talk a bit more like myself and some just wants to play. I also just wanna have an excuse to wear all my different basketball jerseys.

I will also be uploading some videos on and off for the purpose of video "after action review" so please do not watch and find it boring.

Anyway here's the 1st two version of our logo. Name was suggested by Alex and I thought it was pretty cool. Since we are half court and we play basketball so I guess the logo need to have these two things right?



Okay, thank you for reading. 

OverTime: Side note, I hope GSW beat the Cavs! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment